Is there anything else I should know?


Don’t forget to check your passport.  Passports must be valid; if your passport expires 6 months before your travel date, you will not be allowed to board the airplane.

We recommend that you take care of your visa before coming to Israel. You should contact your local Consulate General or Embassy of Israel prior to your departure to request a Masa Israel visa. The Masa Israel visa is an A2 visa – a multiple-entry student visa. Since this process takes, time, you should take care of it as soon as you get accepted to our program.

To obtain a Masa Israel visa, you must visit a consulate/embassy with the following:
* The form you received from Masa Israel (PDF file) confirming your grant and/or scholarship amount
* A letter from your Way More Israel validating your acceptance to the program
* 2 passport-size photos
* Application fee

See more on the Masa website.

Student visas are valid for one year and must be renewed annually. They have no multiple entry restrictions, which means that you can enter and exit Israel without applying for additional visas. Holders of student visas may not work in Israel.

Recent Posts